Great new business idea: sending holiday cards, with hand-written envelopes and everything.
Someone go start this business then give me a call. I'm trying to actually send cards this year. Or at least have them sent. By someone. Who my friends and relatives will think is me. Dear family: if you get a card this year (don't hold your breath), it's totally from me. Personally. Promise.
3 comments:
Hahahaha! The timing on this is perfect. Dave is trying to convince me to fore-go the handwritten envelopes and cards for an email. We're still in negotiations over this.
Smart idea! I think it could catch on big time! As soon as my cheap labor - I mean, my children... - have better hand writing, I'll get right on this!
My sister in law actually used to have a business similar to this. But in the down economy... it's one of the things that businesses cut.
Oh well, hope you are doing well!
(p.s. I got my hubby to do most of my addressing... hehehe)
Post a Comment